How do you move a selection in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do you move drawings on SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
How do I move in Autodesk?
In a 2D sketch, click Sketch tab Modify panel Move . The Move dialog box opens and Select mode is active by default.
In the graphics window, select the geometry you want to move:
- Click to select one element.
- Drag to create a selection set.
- Right-click and choose Select All.