Autodesk BIM 360 Plan is a cloud-based Lean Construction production planning product that connects the entire project team. … A project admin can set permissions and invite project team members. As a cloud service, BIM 360 Plan enables everyone working on a project to access and update schedules from anywhere.
How does BIM 360 design work?
BIM 360 is an Autodesk cloud-based solution that allows project teams to effectively work in a collaborative environment. In the AEC industry, it connects all project stakeholders to execute projects from conceptual design through construction and ultimately project turnover.
What is BIM 360 used for?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
How does BIM 360 work with Revit?
Revit Cloud Worksharing allows you to collaborate on Revit models in the cloud. You can co-author cloud models, centralize all project design data, and improve communication and collaboration across the entire team. Access the Revit Cloud Worksharing section of the Revit help to learn more.
What is the difference between BIM 360 design and BIM 360 team?
BIM 360 Docs is cloud collaboration software that supports controlled data and document management from design through construction. BIM 360 Docs offers similar functionality to BIM 360 Team but with greater file- and folder-based access and permission controls and unlimited storage.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360’s pricing starts at $480 per year, per user, and if you want more functionality, you must connect with a “specialist” to customize a plan for you.
Does BIM 360 come with Revit?
BIM Collaborate Pro, previously BIM 360 Design, includes all BIM Collaborate features plus real-time co-authoring, and is for design authors who require anytime, anywhere co-authoring access in Revit, Civil 3D, and AutoCAD Plant 3D.
What’s included in BIM 360?
What is included in the BIM 360 Build?
- Document Management.
- Project Management.
- Field Management.
- Insight (Dashboards)
- Project Administration.
- Account Administration.
- + Access to classic BIM 360 Field.
How do I get BIM 360?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.
How do I put models in my BIM 360?
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate. …
- Click Close to continue.
How do I link Revit to BIM 360?
Link Revit Models in BIM 360
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open.
How do you open BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.