How do I get the properties browser in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
How do I show properties and project browser in Revit?
To dock the Project Browser on the left, position the cursor in the title bar, and drag the window until the cursor is touching the edge of the Revit interface on the left. The outline of the window gives you a preview. Using the same method, drag the Properties palette.
How do I open Revit settings?
To open the Settings dialog: In the Add-Ins tab Advance Steel Extension panel, click (Settings). Exports objects using the Revit view settings.
What is the Revit family file format?
The Revit Family File is stored in the RFA format and is affixed with the RFA extension, and is used by Revit. These RFA files are generally classified as data files that contain one or more 3D models that can be imported into a three dimensional scene and were created and saved using the Revit Family Editor.
How do I get the properties bar in Revit?
Opening the Properties Palette
If you subsequently close the Properties palette, you can reopen it using any of the following methods: Click Modify tab Properties panel (Properties). Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Properties. Right-click in the drawing area, and click Properties.
How do I organize project browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
How do I fix project browser in Revit?
Troubleshooting: Project Browser Display
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser.
- Open Control Panel Display, and make sure that the zoom is set to 100%.
- If you are using dual monitors, the Project Browser may be displaying on the second monitor, but is not visible.
How do you change view properties in Revit?
To see or change view properties on the Properties palette, do one of the following:
- Use the properties filter (below the Type Selector) to select the current view.
- With the view open in the drawing area, click in an empty part of the view.
- In the Project Browser, click the view name.
How do I change the view in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
How do you change site settings in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines. If you clear the check box, custom contour lines still display in the drawing area.
How do I save print settings in Revit?
To access the Print Setup dialog, click File tab Print (Print Setup). In the Print Setup dialog, specify print options. To save the print settings to a new name, click Save As. Enter a name for the print settings, and click OK.