To delete one space, select the row that contains the space that you want to delete. To delete multiple spaces, drag the cursor across the rows that contain the spaces that you want to delete.
How do I remove a space in Revit?
Press DELETE or CTRL+X . Right-click the space, and click Delete.
How do I delete everything in Revit?
- Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Delete).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Delete), select the elements to delete, and then press Enter .
How do I delete all model lines in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Patterns. In the Line Patterns dialog, select the line pattern. Click Delete. When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
How do you change spaces in Revit?
Modify Space Properties
- In the Project Browser, open a floor plan or section view that contains the space that you want to modify. …
- Make spaces visible, if needed.
- Select a space either in the floor plan, in the section view, or in the System Browser.
- On the Properties palette, modify the space properties.
- Click OK.
How do I delete a project in Revit?
Find the project, hover over it > Archive. Alternatively, you can filter projects using Show > Archived to find the archived project you want to delete. Click Delete > Delete in the confirmation dialog.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
How Import 3ds Max to Revit?
Follow instructions about importing 3ds Max data in Revit by converting it into a Revit family:
- Save the 3ds Max elements as a DWG file.
- Optionally, open the DWG file in AutoCAD and assign additional layers to the individual elements.
- Open a Revit family template.
- Go to the Insert tab and select Import CAD.
How do I create a Quick Access Toolbar in Revit?
To add tools to the Quick Access toolbar
Navigate the ribbon to display the tool that you want to add. Right-click the tool, and click Add to Quick Access Toolbar.
What does Revit do when you select Place spaces automatically?
Place Spaces Automatically
- Click Analyze tab Spaces & Zones panel Space. …
- On the Options Bar, specify the Upper Limit and Offset that will be applied to all of the spaces created.
- Click Modify | Place Space tab Spaces panel Place Spaces Automatically.
- Repeat these steps for each level in the model.
What is the difference between rooms and spaces in Revit?
Rooms are architectural components used to maintain information about occupied areas. Spaces are exclusively used for the MEP disciplines to analyze volume. They contain parameters that maintain information about the areas in which they have been placed.
What are spaces in Revit?
Place spaces in all areas of the building model to store values used for performing heating and cooling load analysis on the building model.