Where is AutoCAD workspace save?
NOTE: For different AutoCAD based products CUIX files are stored in various locations, for example: For AutoCAD in C:Users
How do you save in cui?
Go into the CUI and highlight your workspace and hit Customize. Check the menus you want to show and drag and drop then in the order you want. Hit Done and OK. Save the workspace again.
How do I save my settings in AutoCAD?
How do you change AutoCAD Save As Type?
- Type OPTIONS in the AutoCAD command line.
- In the Options dialog box, go to the Open and Save tab.
- In the File Save area, click the Save as drop-down menu.
- Select the desired file format.
- Click OK.
What is AutoCAD workspace?
Workspaces are sets of menus, toolbars, palettes, and ribbon control panels that are grouped and organized so that you can work in a custom, task-oriented drawing environment. When you use a workspace, only the menus, toolbars, and palettes that are relevant to a task are displayed.
How do I save workspace?
To save some but not all of the current workspace variables,
- Select the variable in the Workspace browser. To select multiple variables, Shift+click or Ctrl+click.
- Right-click and from the context menu, select Save As.
How do I save a workspace in AutoCAD 2021?
Save a Workspace
- On the status bar, click Workspace Switching, select Save Current As.
- In the Save Workspace dialog box, enter a name for the new workspace or select a name from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
What is CUI file in Autocad?
The Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor allows you to modify many of the user interface elements that are used to start a command in the program. Customizing the user interface allows you to change the placement of the tools that you commonly use, and to add new tools that can improve your productivity.
How do I change my CAD settings?
How to select options and specify preferences for general drawing settings.
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, click a tab and set options as desired.
- Save the settings: To save the settings and keep working in the dialog box, click Apply.
How do you quickly delete in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I change my default CAD?
Right-click any existing DWG file (AutoCAD drawing) on your computer to open the menu pictured to the right. Select Open With from the menu. Then select Choose Default Program from the submenu that opens.