Expand Filled Region. Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region. With Background, you can set it to opaque or transparent.
How do you edit a filled region in Revit?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
How do you mask a region in Revit?
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions). …
- When finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
Where are fill patterns in Revit?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns).
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.
How do you create a filled region pattern in Revit?
To give the region a fill pattern, on the Properties palette, click Edit Type and then select a fill for the Fill Pattern property. To set different line styles for the region lines, select the lines, and on the Properties palette, change the value for the Subcategory property.
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do I edit a pat file in Revit?
To edit a custom pattern, you must reload the pattern from the PAT file. Note: You cannot edit the Solid fill drafting pattern. Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns. In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit.
How do you add a hatch in Revit?
Loading hatch patterns from Autocad into Revit
- Open AutoCAD then draw a rectangle. Create the desired Hatch pattern in the rectangle with the hatch command, then save the drawing.
- Import the drawing into Revit. Explode the drawing.
- The hatch pattern will now appear in the Revit fill patterns list.
What is a pat file?
A file with . pat extension is a CAD file which is used by AutoCAD software. … PAT files can be opened in applications such as Autodesk AutoCAD, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, and Ketron Software. PAT files can be converted to different image formats such as JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.
What is a filled region Revit?
The Filled Region tool creates a 2-dimensional, view-specific graphic with a boundary line style and fill pattern within the closed boundary. The tool is useful for defining a filled area in a detail view or for adding a filled region to an annotation family. The filled region is parallel to the view’s sketch plane.