Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do I resize a 3D view in Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I change the default 3D view in Revit?
To publish from Revit, the model view should be the Default 3D View or a 2D Floor Plan. Use the House icon in the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly switch to the Default 3D View.
How do you zoom in 3D in Revit?
When a wheel is displayed, scroll the mouse wheel up or down to zoom the view of the model in or out. Double-click the mouse wheel to zoom all visible project contents to fit within the drawing area.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify
How do I resize a Revit plan?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you crop a sheet view in Revit?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you scale a sheet in Revit?
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do you zoom in on Revit without a mouse?
Hold down the CTRL key before you click the Zoom tool on a wheel to zoom in on the current view by 25 percent. Zooming is performed from the current pivot point, and not the location of the cursor.
How do you zoom in Revit 2020?
Zoom in a view using the navigation bar:
- Zoom in Region – Click twice to define a rectangle. …
- Zoom Out (2X) – View is zoomed so elements are half the size they were before the view was zoomed out.
- Zoom to Fit – View is zoomed to the maximum extents of elements visible in the view.
How do I get a navigation wheel in Revit?
Note: When one of the Full Navigation Wheels is displayed, you can press and hold the middle mouse button to pan, scroll the wheel button to zoom in and out, and hold the SHIFT key while pressing and holding the middle mouse button to orbit the model. Right-click on the wheel and click Mini Full Navigation Wheel.