How do I hide the xref border in Autocad?
If you also want to hide the clip frame, then type “FRAME” and change the value of this system variable to 0. To completely remove clipping from the Xref, select the clipping boundary or Xref and click on the Remove Clipping option on the Clipping panel of the External Reference tab as shown in Figure 6 above.
How do I turn off borders in Autocad?
To Show or Hide Image Boundaries
- Click Modify menu Object Image Frame.
- To hide image boundaries, enter 0; to show and plot image boundaries, enter 1; to show image boundaries but not plot them, enter 2.
How do I delete an Xclip boundary in Autocad?
Finally, to remove or delete the boundary restoring the xref/block to its originally extents we can enter the XCLIP command again at the command line, choose our object, and then select the delete option to remove the boundary.
How do you hide a viewport frame in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do I hide PDF boundaries in AutoCAD?
How do I hide PDF boundaries in Autocad?
- To hide frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 0. With this setting, the PDF underlay frame is hidden. …
- To display and plot frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 1. …
- To display frames without plot, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 2.
What is frame in AutoCAD?
Controls the display of frames for all images, map images, underlays, clipped xrefs, and wipeout objects. … The settings vary for all objects with frames in the current drawing: images, underlays, clipped xrefs, and wipeout objects do not all have the same frame settings.
Where is the Modify menu in AutoCAD?
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I remove a clipping boundary line?
To Delete the Boundary of a Clipped Image
- Click Modify menu Clip Image.
- Select the clipped image with the boundary you want to delete.
- Enter d (Delete). The boundary of the clipped image is deleted, and the original boundary of the image is restored.
Can you clip a block in Autocad?
To clip a block, start the XCLIP command by entering it at the command line or selecting Xref from the Modify menu > Clip. Select the block and follow the prompts to create a new boundary that should be used to clip the block. This is how the SUPERHATCH command that is part of Express Tools works.
How do you edit boundaries in Xclip?
Click Modify menu > Clip > Xref. Select an xref. At the prompt, specify New Boundary by pressing Enter. Select a polyline or specify a rectangular or polygonal clipping boundary. …
How do I turn on the viewport frame in Autocad?
From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
How do I show viewport frame in model space?
You can save and restore viewport configurations by name with the VPORTS command or pulling down the Viewport Configuration from the ribbon as shown. When you display multiple viewports, the one that is highlighted with a blue rectangle is called the current viewport – shown as 1 below.
How do I change the viewport in Autocad?
How do you make a viewport?
- Click View tab Viewports panel New.
- In the Viewports dialog box, New Viewports tab, under Standard Viewports, select Single.
- Click to specify one corner of the new layout viewport.
- Click to specify the opposite corner. A new layout viewport object is available and displays a default view.