How do I bring a layer forward in SketchBook?
How do I move multiple layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
When working with the UI hidden, you can quickly access the Layer Editor using the trigger. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen.
How do you blend in Sketchpad?
How to Blend Using SketchBook
- Make sure the Layer Editor window is open on your Sketchbook screen. …
- Create your first layer. …
- Click on the “+” icon on the top of the Layer Editor window to create a new layer.
- Create the second layer you want to blend with the first. …
- Select a blend mode.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
Note: NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|1080 x 1920||11 layers|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping mask?
No. It’s not possible even in the desktop edition. The only thing you can is to duplicate the layer, lock the transparency and shade with a darker/lighter color. If you want to cut the image, you can make a selection with the Magic Wand, invert the selection and delete the rest.
How do I open layer editor?
to open the Layer Editor.
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.