In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
What is Alpha Lock?
Alpha Lock lets you to lay down a shape or area of artwork, then lock this ‘alpha’ shape. Once locked, you can only paint or smudge inside the area that already has paint on it. … Once you have blocked out the shape you want, tap the layer to bring up the Layer Options menu, then tap Alpha Lock.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping mask?
No. It’s not possible even in the desktop edition. The only thing you can is to duplicate the layer, lock the transparency and shade with a darker/lighter color. If you want to cut the image, you can make a selection with the Magic Wand, invert the selection and delete the rest.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I remove the background from a picture in sketch?
Double click into the image. In the editor bar on the right there are two types of selection tools. A rectangle selector and magic wand. Use the magic wand to select the white and delete it.
How do you make a clipping mask in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .