Can you duplicate a schedule in Revit?
Right-Click the schedule name in the Project Browser. In the context menu select Duplicate. Note: If the schedule has been split across sheets into segments, an additional selection will be available, Duplicate with Segments. This will duplicate the schedule and retain the segments created.
How do I export a Revit schedule?
Export a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- Click File tab Export Reports Schedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save. …
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options: …
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file: …
- Click OK.
How do I copy a material from one project to another in Revit?
Click the Manage Ribbon Tab. Select the Transfer Project Standards command on the Settings Ribbon Panel. Check the box for Materials. Click OK.
How do I export a legend in Revit?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do you merge columns in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
What is embedded schedule in Revit?
When creating a schedule for rooms, spaces, duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits, you can create an embedded schedule to show information about components that are members of these systems. Create a schedule for spaces, duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits.
How do I Export a schedule from Revit to excel?
The option to export a schedule in File Menu > Export > Reports > Schedule is grayed out when an electrical panel schedule is the active view.
How do I Export a Revit 2020 schedule to excel?
How to Export Revit Schedules to Excel
- Open the schedule you want to export.
- Go to File -> Export -> Reports -> Schedules.
- Choose a location and name to save the text file.
- On the next window go with the default options making note of the delimiter setting.
How do I Export a sheet list in Revit?
From the main Revit menu, select Export > Reports and select the schedule you want to export. 4. Click OK to export the schedule.
How do you copy a project to family in Revit?
The easiest way to do this is to go to the project material and ctrl-c (copy to clipboard) the exact material name and then go into the family and duplicate any material and ctrl-v (paste) the exact name.
How do you copy materials in Revit?
To duplicate an asset for a material
- Select the material in the Material Browser dialog.
- In the Material Editor panel, click the tab for the asset to be duplicated (for example, Appearance, Physical or Thermal).
- Click Duplicate Asset . …
- Click Apply or OK.