How do I get my command bar back?
Press the F10 key to bring up the Menu bar. Once the menu bar is visible, click the View tab followed by Toolbars then click on ‘Command Bar’. A tick should now appear next to the command bar item and the command bar should reappear.
How do I resize the command bar in AutoCAD?
Resizing the Command Window
You can resize the command window vertically by dragging the splitter bar, which is located on the top or the bottom edge of the window. Resize the window horizontally by dragging the right or left edge.
Where is AutoCAD command line?
Do one of the following:
- Click View tab Palettes panel Command Line. Find.
- Press Ctrl+9.
- At the Command prompt, enter COMMANDLINE or COMMANDLINEHIDE.
What is AutoCAD command line?
The command line is where you will see instructions and options when using commands. For example, on the Home ribbon, in the Draw panel, click the Line tool. On the command line, the program prompts you to specify the first point of the line. Once you click to pick that point, the prompt changes.
What is a command prompt on a computer?
In Windows operating systems, the Command Prompt is a program that emulates the input field in a text-based user interface screen with the Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI). It can be used to execute entered commands and perform advanced administrative functions.
How do I reset my command prompt?
Start Windows 10 reset from command line
- Open an elevated command prompt. You can type “cmd” in the search box and right click on the result Command Prompt and then select Run as administrator.
- From there, type “systemreset” (without quotes). …
- Then you can select the option you need to reset your PC.
How do I change the command bar in Autocad?
Do the following:
- Open CUI editor by typing CUI command line.
- Go to the Customize tab and Expand Workspaces.
- Select the affected workspace.
- In the right panel, expand Palettes and click on Command Line.
- Move to the Properties below and change Orientation to Bottom (or other position other than Floating).
How do you expand in Autocad?
To Extend an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Extend. Find.
- Select the objects to serve as boundary edges. Press Enter when you finish selecting the boundary edges. …
- Select the objects to extend and press Enter a second time when you finish selecting the objects to extend.
How do I change the command line in Autocad?
Change command line settings via the User Interface:
- Open the Customize Interface dialogue. Either: Enter CUI at the command line. …
- Select the current workspace.
- In the Workspace Contents pane, select Palettes then select Command Line.
- In the Properties pane, set Show to Yes and Orientation to Bottom.
- Confirm with OK.