How do you add slope labels to a profile in Civil 3d?
To Add Surface Slope Labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Surface Slope .
- At the command line, enter either One-point or Two-point depending on the type of the slope label that you want to add and then press Enter . …
- Digitize the location of the first point and the second point (if applicable).
How do I project a feature line to a profile?
Select the ‘Home’ tab on the Ribbon and go to the ‘Profile & Section Views’ panel. Next select the ‘Profile View’ drop-down arrow and select ‘Project Objects to Profile View’. 4. Select objects in the drawing that you want to project to the profile.
How do you add elevation labels in Civil 3d?
To add surface spot elevation labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Surface Spot Elevation .
- Select the point to label.
What are the two kinds of AutoCAD text?
AutoCAD has two different types of text that can be created Single Line and Multiline. The format that the text is shown on your drawing is controlled by the text style manager. Access to the text style manager can be found either on the Home Tab or the Annotate Tab.
What are the commands for AutoCAD text?
- Click elsewhere in a drawing to start a new set of rows of single-line text.
- Press Tab or Shift+Tab to move forward and back between the sets of single-line text.
- Press Alt and click a text object to edit a set of text lines.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|