Click Multi-Select tab or Modify |
Why use Copy monitor in revit?
When collaborating on a project with other teams, use the Copy/Monitor tool to monitor and coordinate changes to important elements of the design. … Each model is linked to the other models to share information about changes to monitored elements in the building design.
What is revit Copy monitor?
You can copy elements from a linked model to the current model, and monitor the elements for changes. Use the following procedure to copy grids, columns, walls, and floors (including related openings and inserts) for monitoring. To copy levels for monitoring, see Copy Levels for Monitoring.
How do I monitor changes in Revit?
Monitor Elements in the Current Project
- Open a model.
- Open a view where you can see the elements to be monitored.
- Click Collaborate tab Coordinate panel Copy/Monitor drop-down (Use Current Project).
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Tools panel (Monitor).
- Select one element.
How to Copy Levels in revit?
Copy the levels for monitoring:
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Tools panel (Copy).
- In the linked model, select the levels to copy. To select multiple levels, on the Options Bar, select Multiple. Then select the levels in the drawing area, and click Finish on the Options Bar. …
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Copy/Monitor panel (Finish).
Which elements can be copied and monitored?
What Elements Can I Copy or Monitor?
- Grids (but not multi-segment grids)
- Columns (but not slanted columns)
- MEP fixtures.
How do you do a coordination review in Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Coordinate panel Coordination Review drop-down, and then select one of the following options:
- Use Current Project: To review warnings for elements that are monitored within the current project.
- Select Link: To review warnings for elements that are monitored in a linked model.
How do you copy a linked element in Revit?
Copy Elements from a Linked Model
- In the drawing area of a view of the host model, move the cursor over the element in the linked model.
- Press Tab until the element to copy is highlighted, and click to select it.
- Click Modify | RVT Links tab Clipboard panel (Copy to Clipboard).
Which elements can a scope box can control?
Scope boxes are used to control the extents of elements like grids, levels and reference planes. Each of these elements can be assigned to a specific scope box, limiting the 3D extents to the dashed green line limit.
How do you copy a grid?
You can select multiple rows, columns, or cells by pressing CTRL and clicking additional data in the grid. Press CTRL+C . The selected data is copied to the clipboard.
How do you align to selected levels in Revit?
Firstly select all the objects you wish to copy to another level.
- Then select the “Copy to Clipboard” button on the Modify tab.
- Clicking on the dropdown for Paste select the option “Align to Selected Levels”
- Select the levels you want to copy your selection onto, holding down Ctrl or Shift to select more than one level.
How do you make multiple floors in Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.