How do you create a curved mass in Revit?
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel (In-Place Mass).
- Enter a name for the in-place mass family, and click OK. The application window displays the conceptual design environment.
- Create the desired shapes using the tools on the Draw panel. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Mass.
How do you curve An object in Revit?
On the Properties palette, click the Curved Edge Condition button located under Structural Floor Shape Edit. This opens the Curved Edge Condition Dialog. Select either Conform to curve for a scalloped surface, or Project to side for a flat surface. Click OK to apply the condition.
How do you create a blend in Revit?
To create a blend, select the blend command. You are placed in the Sketch mode. Select a tool from the Draw menu to draw a closed-loop sketch for the base of the blend. Once the base sketch is complete, click Edit Top on the Mode panel of the contextual tab.
How do you create a 3D sweep in Revit?
Create a 3D shape by sweeping a 2D profile along a path.
- Click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, and select a profile from the Profile list. …
- On the Options Bar, use the X, Y, Angle, and Flip options to adjust the position of the profile. …
- Click Apply.
- Select the path, and in a 3D view, zoom in to see the profile.
Can Windows curve?
A bow window is a curved bay window. … An arch window (also known as a radius window) creates a dramatic effect in both contemporary and traditional homes. An arch window can be tall like a casement window or wide like an awning window. In traditional homes, arch windows can be used to create a Victorian-like effect.