How do I draw a smooth line in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type WHIPARC and set it to 0 (recommended). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned on in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command).
What are three ways to draw lines in AutoCAD?
To Draw Lines
- Click Home tab > Draw panel > Line. Find.
- Specify the start point and end point of the line segment by clicking in the drawing area.
- Continue specifying additional line segments. …
- Press Enter or Esc when done or enter c to close a series of line segments.
Which tool is used to draw curved lines?
The curved line drawing tool is used to create curved or straight lines. The curved line tool provides greater control over the shape of a polyline than the straight line tool (see Drawing With the Straight Line Tool).
Which icon is used to isolate or hide objects?
Why do my lines look pixelated in AutoCAD?
Solution: Do one or more of the following to adjust the line display in AutoCAD: Install the latest updates for AutoCAD (see Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements). On the command line in AutoCAD, enter GRAPHICSCONFIG and verify that the correct video card is being used (see AutoCAD uses the wrong graphics card).
What is the command for starting Multileader tool?
Click the Multileader tool button ( ) on the Dimensions toolbar. Choose Multileader in the Dimensions menu. Type multileader in the command bar, then press Enter.
How do you use Blend commands?
Create a blend with the Make Blend command
- Select the objects you want to blend.
- Choose Object > Blend > Make. Note: By default, Illustrator calculates the optimum number of steps to create a smooth color transition. To control the number of steps or distance between steps, set blending options.