How do you pan in archicad 23?
Click into the active window and pan it by moving the Hand cursor with your mouse. The whole on-screen area will move, while the current zoom level is preserved. If you have a three-button mouse, you can use it for panning by pressing down the middle button while moving the Hand cursor in the window.
How do you zoom in on archicad Mac?
Zoom in to twice the percentage – double-click on magnifying plus icon.
Additional shortcuts I recommend learning:
- Orbit in 3D – Shift plus Middle-Button press; or keyboard shortcut “O”
- Previous and Next Zoom – Command/CTRL [ or ] (left or right bracket)
- Fit in Window – Command/CTRL-‘ [quote] or Double-Middle-Click.
How do I mirror in ArchiCAD?
To Drag, Rotate, or Mirror one copy of an element, select the element and choose the desired command from the Edit > Move menu or the context menu. Another way is to choose the plain Drag/Rotate/Mirror command from the pet palette, then press Ctrl (Windows) or Alt/Opt (MacOS).
How do I rotate 3d in ArchiCAD?
Re: 3D Rotate
- Select the object to rotate in the floor plan (Solar Shade Straight 11 in this case), and select the menu OBJECTiVE/Tools/Rotate.
- Click to define a rotation axis and angle of rotation (you can use Tracker and the standard coordinates palette too if you wish)
How do I move something in ArchiCAD?
Using the ARROW – select the object to move. Select a GRIP to use as a reverence point and move object in the direction you wish to move. You can also type in the move value. You can change ANYTHING about ANY OBJECT using PROPERTIES.
How do you zoom out on Twinmotion?
The quick answer: hit the 3 key. Long answer. Click the eye icon-upper right corner; then click the speedometer icon; then click either the car, person, or shoe icons for desired speed.
How do you zoom in fast on Twinmotion?
How to Zoom, Pan & Rotate the Scene/View in FormIt
- Orbit: Key-in O + hold (left-click mouse button) and drag around model to orbit scene.
- Zoom: Key-in Z + hold (left mouse button) and drag up to zoom in and down to zoom out within the scene. …
- Pan: Key-in P + hold (wheel mouse button) and drag to pan around the scene.