|A||ARC / Creates an arc|
|AA||AREA / Calculates the area and perimeter of objects or of defined areas|
|AL||ALIGN / Aligns objects with other objects in 2D and 3D|
|AP||APPLOAD / Load Application|
|AR||ARRAY / Creates multiple copies of objects in a pattern|
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|
What is the area command?
An Area Command is an organization established to: ▪ Oversee the management of multiple incidents that are each being managed by. an ICS organization. ▪ Oversee the management of large incidents that cross jurisdictional boundaries.
How do I use symbols in AutoCAD?
Symbols can be inserted in text using one of the following methods:
- In the In-Place Text Editor, right-click and click Symbol.
- On the expanded Text Formatting toolbar, click Symbol.
- Copy and paste from the Character Map.
- Enter the control code or Unicode string. Note: Precede the Unicode string with a backslash ( ).
What are the 3 types of command?
Types of Commands:
- A drill command is an oral order. …
- The preparatory command explains what the movement will be. …
- The command of execution follows the preparatory command. …
- In certain commands, the preparatory command and the command of execution are combined, for example: FALL IN, AT EASE, and REST.
What command means?
1 : an order given Obey her command. 2 : the authority, right, or power to command : control The troops are under my command. 3 : the ability to control and use : mastery She has a good command of the language.
What is single command?
A Single Command is when only one agency is involved. This occurs when CDF has complete control over the incident and there is no BLM or USFS responsibilities in the incident.