CLG.: Ceiling. CMU: Concrete Masonry Unit.
What is CLG stand for?
CLGAcronymDefinitionCLGCollegeCLGCommunities and Local Government (UK)CLGCeilingCLGCitizens for Legitimate GovernmentЕщё 19 строк
What does P mean on a floor plan?
Commonly Used Abbreviations
W.I.C. – Walk in Closet. W/D – Washer and Dryer (if shown together as with the floorplan above, that indicated the appliances are stacked) P. – Pantry. … LN – Linen closet.
What does HP stand for in house plans?
What does HP on the floor plan mean? Wags says: March 19, 2015 at 11:57 pm. Heat Pump (HVAC)
What is finished floor level?
Finished floor level (FFL) refers to the uppermost surface of a floor once construction has been completed but before any finishes have been applied. The floor above may be FFL 31,000 and the floor below FFL 23,000. … On some large projects, the job datum may be related to the Ordnance datum.
How do I make a floor plan?
There are a few basic steps to creating a floor plan:
- Choose an area. Determine the area to be drawn. …
- Take measurements. If the building exists, measure the walls, doors, and pertinent furniture so that the floor plan will be accurate. …
- Draw walls. …
- Add architectural features. …
- Add furniture.
How do you describe a floor plan?
Here are some adjectives for floor plan: terrific open, open and spacious, split-level, second-story, livable, sketchy, schematic, reconstructed, asymmetrical, blurry, triangular, wide-open, nonsensical, second, open, aesthetic, architectural, basic, three-dimensional, rectangular, symmetrical, up-to-date, nearby, …
How do you read a plumbing plan?
How to Read Plumbing Blueprints
- Obtain a guide to the plumbing symbols on a blueprint. …
- Spread the blueprint on a table, counter or other flat surface that will allow you to read the entire page at once. …
- Read the schedules that accompany the blueprints. …
- Identify the symbols for major plumbing fixtures such as sinks, showers, bathtubs and toilets.
What does W D mean on a floor plan?