A donut consists of two arc polylines that are joined end-to-end to create a circular shape. … The width of the polylines is determined by the specified inside and outside diameters. If you specify an inside diameter of 0, the donut is a filled circle. The following prompts are displayed.
How do you make donuts in AutoCAD?
To Create a Donut
- Click Home tab Draw panel Donut. Find.
- Specify the inside diameter (1).
- Specify the outside diameter (2).
- Specify the center of the donut (3).
- Specify the center point for another donut, or press Enter to complete the command.
Where is the donut command in AutoCAD?
Tool Set: Drafting tab > Draw panel > Donut. Note: Hidden by default. Click to display the icon on the tool set panel. Menu: Draw > Donut.
How do you use the donut command in AutoCAD?
Donut and Helix in AutoCAD
- Select Donut icon under the Draw interface, as shown below: Or. …
- Specify the inside diameter of the donut. For example, 3.
- Specify the outside diameter of the donut. For example, 5.
- Specify the center point of the donut on the viewport.
- Press Esc or Enter to exit.
What is difference between circle and donut command?
As nouns the difference between circle and donut
is that circle is (lb) a two-dimensional geometric figure, a line, consisting of the set of all those points in a plane that are equally distant from another point while donut is doughnut.
Which two values are needed to place a donut on a drawing AutoCAD?
Defines the donut by two points on its circumference; prompts you: Width of donut – (enter a value, or pick two points) First point on diameter – (enter coordinates, or pick a point) Second point on diameter – (enter coordinates, or pick another point)
What are commands in AutoCAD?
|L/ LINE||Create a simple line|
|MI/ MIRROR||Produce a mirror copy of an object|
|MLINE||Create multiple parallel lines|
|PL/ PLINE||Make a polyline|
Which keys can you press to repeat your last used AutoCAD command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?
|C||Draw a circle|
|CTRL + J||Repeat the last used command|
|X||Explode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.|
What are drawing commands?
The drawing commands are strings of text which are concatenated to create a larger string of graphical instructions, which is then passed as a parameter to the dynamic texture drawing functions.
What are the important commands in drawing toolbar?
The tools in this part of the Drawing toolbar are:
- Select: selects objects. …
- Line: draws a straight line.
- Arrow: draws a straight line ending with an arrowhead. …
- Rectangle: draws a rectangle. …
- Ellipse: draws an ellipse. …
- Text: creates a text box with text aligned horizontally.
What does AutoCAD stand for?
it is comprised of 2 words Auto and CAD. AUTO stands here for AUTODESK ,an american company (parent company of autocad) CAD stands here for computer aided drafting or design as this software is used mainly for drafting but also has some designing features.