When displayed next to an option, it signifies that the option is saved with the drawing, and affects only the current drawing. Options saved in the registry are not displayed with a drawing file icon, and affects all drawings in a work session. Options that are saved in the registry are saved in the current profile.
Where is options in AutoCAD?
How to select options and specify preferences for general drawing settings.
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, click a tab and set options as desired.
- Save the settings: To save the settings and keep working in the dialog box, click Apply.
What are the options in Pline in AutoCAD?
- A temporary plus-shaped marker displays at the first point.
- Pressing Enter starts a new polyline from the last endpoint specified in creating a polyline, line, or arc.
How do I use copy options in AutoCAD?
To Copy Objects
- Click Home tab > Modify panel > Copy. Find.
- Select the objects to copy and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the copy.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are copied to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
What is the shortcut key for option in AutoCAD?
In the Shortcut Keys dialog box, hold down the modifier key Ctrl with a combination of Shift, Alt, or Shift and Alt along with the desired letter, number, function, or virtual key such as F1 or Insert.
What is the full form of AutoCAD?
Computer-aided design. License. Trialware. Website. autodesk.com/autocad.
What is difference between line and Pline command?
The PLine command draws a single, connected, multisegment object. A polyline is what a line appears to be; each segment is connected to form a single object. … Use the PLine command rather than the Line command in most cases where you need to draw a series of connected line segments.