|C||CIRCLE / Creates a circle|
|CH||PROPERTIES / Controls properties of existing objects|
|CHA||CHAMFER / Bevels the edges of objects|
|CHK||CHECKSTANDARDS / Checks the current drawing for standards violations|
|CLI||COMMANDLINE / Displays the Command Line window|
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
Shortcut Keys Reference
|ALT+F11||Displays the Visual Basic Editor (AutoCAD only)|
|CTRL+F2||Displays the Text window|
|CTRL+F4||Closes the current drawing|
|CTRL+F6||Moves to the next file tab|
What are the disadvantages of AutoCAD?
Following are disadvantages of AutoCAD :
- Line – As AutoCAD produces drawings with help of line and shape tools and curves, arcs and straight lines helps in producing shapes. …
- Limited File Formats – As it is leading CAD, it limits number of file formats it can import or export. …
- Color, Fill and Texture – …
- Non-Parametric –
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.
What will give a chamfered corner?
You can chamfer a corner by specifying the distance on one side of the chamfer and the chamfer angle.
- Click Home tab Modify panel Fillet drop-down Chamfer. …
- Click <Current tab> Chamfer Options panel Angle. …
- On the ribbon, in the Chamfer Options panel, check the chamfer length and angle values.
How do I chamfer in AutoCAD 2021?
Create a Chamfer Defined by a Length and an Angle
- Click Home tab Modify panel Chamfer and Fillet drop-down menu Chamfer. …
- At the Command prompt, enter a (Angle).
- Enter a new chamfer length on the first line.
- Enter a new chamfer angle from the first line.
- Enter e (mEthod) and then enter a (Angle).