Usually this means that you have some scattered unnecessary geometry (a single short edge is enough) lurking somewhere far from your actual model. It might also be a badly built component or group that has its origin far from the object itself, resulting in an enormous bounding box.
Why can’t I see my Sketchup model?
Unfortunately, at this time you can’t just refresh/re-download the model and have it show in the SketchUp Mobile Viewer. Try deleting the current model from your device then download the file again. The revised version of the model should now show up.
How do I reset zoom in Sketchup?
Try Pressing ‘Shift’ + ‘Z’ for Zoom Extents (which is also found on the Camera Menu).
Why can’t I zoom in in SketchUp?
Objects may also disappear or appear to shake when you try to zoom in. This is a known issue called Camera Clipping Plane. … Another situation that can cause clipping is when the Perspective camera mode is turned off.
How do I reset my Camera on SketchUp?
“Camera” pull-down, click “field of view”, type-in “30”, hit enter… this should bring you back to default. You can also drag the spyglass to change the VCB (lower right-hand corner.
How do you zoom in and fit in SketchUp?
To zoom in and out, follow these steps:
- Select the Zoom tool ( ) or press the Z key.
- Click and drag up to zoom in; click and drag down to zoom out. When you zoom by dragging the Zoom tool cursor, SketchUp zooms in or out from the center of the screen.
How do I see all objects in SketchUp?
Have you discovered SketchUp’s outliner (Window → Outliner)? It lists all grouped objects and component instances, no matter whether they are visible or hidden. You can search by name, edit them and toggle visibility.
Where is origin in SketchUp?
SketchUp (0,0) origin
- Import the data with “preserve drawing origin” option checked.
- go to a specific vertex in the imported data set (corner or end of a line)… …
- Select all the imported geometry.
- Using the move tool, click on the “coordination point” and move your mouse to start the move action.
How do I reset SketchUp for free?
If you’re using Windows, choose Window→Preferences . . . On a Mac, choose SketchUp→Preferences . . . Select the Workspace panel (it’s last in the list on the left of the Preferences dialog box). Click the Reset Workspace button.
What action does the zoom tool perform?
What action does the Zoom tool perform? Allows you to move your model quickly.