How do you change units in a home designer?
- With a plan open, select Edit> Default Settings , select the Dimension option, then click Edit. …
- On the Setup panel of the Dimension Defaults dialog that opens: …
- On the Format panel, you can make changes to dimensions such as the unit format, the decimal or fraction accuracy, and the location of dimension text.
How do you move objects in Chief Architect?
To move a free-standing object through other objects
- Click once on an object such as a piece of furniture, a cabinet or an appliance to select it.
- Hold down the Ctrl/Command key, and place your cursor over the Move edit handle at the center of the selected object. …
- Click and drag the object to a new location.
How do you show dimensions in chief architect?
- Select View> Temporary Dimensions .
- If there is a checkmark next to it and its highlighted with a light blue color, this feature is enabled. …
- As with other dimension lines, Temporary Dimensions only locate objects that are parallel or nearly parallel to one another.
How do I turn off dimension in chief architect?
- With your 2D floor plan active, select Tools> Display Options .
- Scroll down to the Dimensions, Automatic and Dimensions, Manual layers, and remove the checkmarks from the Disp column.
- Click OK, and the display of your dimensions will be turned off until you are ready to turn their display back on.
How do you move walls in chief architect?
To move a wall, tap to select it, then drag its Move handle. Walls can be moved perpendicular to their length. To move a selected wall with greater precision, tap a dimension indicating its distance from another, parallel wall and input the desired distance using the keypad or compatible Bluetooth laser meter.
How do I set AutoCAD to imperial?
Click Utilities Drawing Setup. Click the Units tab. Under Drawing Units, select the desired units. Various imperial and metric units are available.