You can resize the command window vertically by dragging the splitter bar, which is located on the top or the bottom edge of the window. Resize the window horizontally by dragging the right or left edge.
How do I resize a command line in AutoCAD?
Solution: Hover cursor over top of command line box until a double headed arrow appears, click and drag up or down to desired size.
How do I change the command bar in AutoCAD?
Do the following:
- Open CUI editor by typing CUI command line.
- Go to the Customize tab and Expand Workspaces.
- Select the affected workspace.
- In the right panel, expand Palettes and click on Command Line.
- Move to the Properties below and change Orientation to Bottom (or other position other than Floating).
How do I unlock the command bar in AutoCAD?
Set the variable to 0 to unlock all palettes, toolbars, and windows.
- Hold down the CTRL key.
- Drag the tool palette to the desired location.
- Release the CTRL key to resume the locking behavior.
Where is AutoCAD command line?
Do one of the following:
- Click View tab Palettes panel Command Line. Find.
- Press Ctrl+9.
- At the Command prompt, enter COMMANDLINE or COMMANDLINEHIDE.
How do I fix the command bar in AutoCAD?
Use the shortcut CTRL+9 (CMD+3 in AutoCAD for Mac) to toggle on the command line.
- Right-click on either Dynamic input or Object Snap in the Status Bar and select Settings.
- Click the Dynamic Input tab.
- Select Enable Pointer Input.
- Select Show command prompting and command input near the crosshairs.
- Click OK.
How do I reset my command prompt?
Start Windows 10 reset from command line
- Open an elevated command prompt. You can type “cmd” in the search box and right click on the result Command Prompt and then select Run as administrator.
- From there, type “systemreset” (without quotes). …
- Then you can select the option you need to reset your PC.
How do you unlock properties in AutoCAD?
To Lock or Unlock a Layer
- Click Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties. Find.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click the padlock for the layers that you want to lock or unlock.
How do you use the scale command?
Here’s how it works:
- Press Esc to make sure that no command is active and no objects are selected.
- Click the Scale button on the Home tab’s Modify panel, or enter SC and press Enter.
- Select at least one object, and press Enter to end the object selection. …
- Specify a base point by picking a point or typing coordinates.
What is scale command?
Enlarges or reduces selected objects, keeping the proportions of the object the same after scaling. … Note: When you use the SCALE command with annotative objects, the position or location of the object is scaled relative to the base point of the scale operation, but the size of the object is not changed.
What is the difference between scale command and zoom command?
What is the difference between scale command and zoom command? Do not confuse transparent Scale command c command Zoom Zoom, which produces no change of scale (size) of the objects in AutoCAD, and increases or decreases the view in the current viewport.