How do I schedule a group cell in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
Can Revit be used for scheduling?
You can create a schedule at any point in the design process. As you make changes to the model that affect the schedule, it automatically updates to reflect those changes. You can add a schedule to a drawing sheet. You can export a schedule to another software program, such as a spreadsheet program.
How do I create a schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do you manage groups in Revit?
Add or Remove Elements in a Group
- In the drawing area, select the group to modify. …
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab or Modify | Attached Detail Groups tab Group panel (Edit Group). …
- On the Edit Group panel, click (Add) to add elements to the group, or click (Remove) to remove elements from the group.
How do you merge cells in Revit?
You can only merge title cells. Select title row and press insert below. A row will insert below, divided by the number of columns you have in your schedule. Those columns can be merged.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
What is a Revit schedule?
Create schedules, quantities, and material takeoffs to quantify and analyze the components and materials used in a project. A schedule is another view of the model. View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down. (Schedule/Quantities) (Graphical Column Schedule)
How do I resize a schedule in Revit?
The first is the ability to zoom in and out of schedules, which was introduced in Revit 2019.1. Simply hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the schedule.
How do you filter a schedule in Revit?
On the Filter tab of the Schedule Properties dialog (or the Material Takeoff Properties dialog), create filters that limit the display of data in a schedule. You can create up to 4 filters, and all filters must be satisfied for the data to display. Many types of scheduled fields can be used to create filters.
Can I group objects in Revit?
Create a group by selecting elements or existing groups, and using the Create Group tool. In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group. Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Create panel (Create Group). … In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. For example, if your original group was called Group 1, the new group would be Group 2. You can rename the group as necessary.
How do I make a group model in Revit?
Create a Group Using the Group Editor
- Click Architecture tab Model panel Model Group drop-down (Create Group). …
- In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group.
- Select the type of group to create (model or detail), and click OK.