Controls the display and plotting of text and attribute objects. When QTEXT (Quick Text) is turned on, each text and attribute object is displayed as a bounding box around the text object. Turning QTEXT mode on reduces the time it takes to regenerate drawings that contain many text objects.
What is netload in AutoCAD?
NET Assembly dialog box, a standard file selection dialog box, is displayed. When FILEDIA is set to 0 (zero), NETLOAD displays the following command prompt: Assembly file name: Enter a file name and press ENTER.
What Does properties do in AutoCAD?
The Properties palette is displayed and lists the properties of the selected objects. When more than one object is selected, only those properties common to all selected objects are displayed. When no objects are selected, only the current settings of general properties are displayed.
What is Regenall in AutoCAD?
Regenerates the entire drawing and refreshes all viewports. REGENALL regenerates the entire drawing for all objects in all viewports with the following effects: Recomputes the locations and visibility for all objects. Reindexes the drawing database for optimum display and object selection performance.
What are the three parts of a dimension?
Dimensions have several distinct elements: dimension text, dimension lines, arrowheads, and extension lines. Dimension text is a text string that usually indicates the measurement value. The text can also include prefixes, suffixes, and tolerances. A dimension line indicates the direction and extent of a dimension.
How do I import DLL files into AutoCAD?
- Create a LSP file which calls the file in question.
- Place the LSP file into a folder on your computer.
- Add that folder location to the Trusted Locations section of the Files tab, within AutoCAD’s Options.
- Launch AutoCAD.
- Use NETLOAD to load the DLL file in question.
- Run APPLOAD.
What specs do you need for AutoCAD?
AutoCAD System Requirements
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10.
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (3+ GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB (16GB recommended)
- Disk space: 10.0 GB.
- Display: 1920 x 1080 resolution with True Color.
How do you redraw in AutoCAD?
The Redraw command redraws the current viewport to clean it up.
Do one of the following:
- Click the Redraw tool button ( ) on the View toolbar.
- Choose Redraw in the View menu.
- Type r or redraw in the command bar, then press Enter.
How do I regenerate a model in AutoCAD?
To Regenerate an AutoCAD MEP Toolset Model
- Click View tab Appearance panel Regenerate drop-down Regenerate Model .
- Select one or more objects to regenerate, or press Enter to regenerate the entire drawing.