Creates an equilateral closed polyline. You specify the number of sides of the polygon and whether it is inscribed or circumscribed. The following prompts are displayed.
How do you draw a polygon in AutoCAD?
To Draw a Polygon by Specifying One Edge
- Click Drafting tab > Draw panel > Rectangle drop-down > Polygon.
- At the Command prompt, enter the number of sides.
- Enter e (Edge).
- Specify the start point for one polygon segment.
- Specify the endpoint of the polygon segment.
What is polygon in drawing?
A polygon is any plane figure bounded by straight lines (Figure 4.33). If the polygon has equal angles and equal sides, it can be inscribed in or circumscribed around a circle and is called a regular polygon. 4.33 Regular Polygons. The AutoCAD Polygon command is used to draw regular polygons with any number of sides.
How do you use a polygon defi?
How to move funds on to Polygon (step-by-step)
- Connect MetaMask to Polygon. …
- Head to the Polygon v2 web wallet. …
- Polygon v2 web wallet. …
- Transfer funds from Ethereum to Polygon using the Polygon Bridge. …
- Confirm transaction.
How do I draw a polygon in AutoCAD 2019?
Draw a Polygon
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polygon. Find.
- Enter the number of sides.
- Specify the center of the polygon.
- Do one of the following: Enter i to specify a polygon inscribed within a circle. Enter c to specify a polygon circumscribed about a circle.
- Enter the radius length.
What does AutoCAD stand for?
it is comprised of 2 words Auto and CAD. AUTO stands here for AUTODESK ,an american company (parent company of autocad) CAD stands here for computer aided drafting or design as this software is used mainly for drafting but also has some designing features.
What’s a six sided polygon?
A six-sided shape is a hexagon, a seven-sided shape a heptagon, while an octagon has eight sides… There are names for many different types of polygons, and usually the number of sides is more important than the name of the shape.
Which object Cannot be converted into a region?
Valid objects include polylines, lines, circular arcs, circles, elliptical arcs, ellipses, and splines. Each closed loop is converted into a separate region. All crossing intersections and self-intersecting curves are rejected.
What shapes can be circumscribed?
- Triangle circumscribing square. Circumscribed Pentagon. …
- Pentagon circumscribing circle. Circumscribed Angle. …
- Angle circumscribing circle. Circumscribed Quadrilateral. …
- Quadrilateral circumscribing triangle. Circumscribed Hexagon. …
- Hexagon circumscribing circle. Circumscribed Rectangle.