Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, right-click an explode step and click Delete.
How do you exit exploded view in Solidworks?
To explode and collapse an exploded view: On the ConfigurationManager tab , expand the desired configuration, and then: Double-click the ExplView feature. Right-click the ExplView feature and select Explode (or Collapse).
How do I get rid of exploded view?
Right-click ExplView and click Edit Feature. Under Explode Steps, right-click an explode step and select Delete. Expand the exploded view, ExplView , and right-click an explode step . Select Delete.
How do you reuse a exploded view in Solidworks?
To use a subassembly’s exploded view in an assembly:
- Select a subassembly for which you have previously defined an exploded view.
- In the PropertyManager, click Reuse Subassembly Explode. The subassembly explodes in the graphics area, and the steps of the subassembly exploded view appear under Explode Steps.
Where did my exploded view go in Solidworks?
The exploded view feature, Exploded View , appears in the ConfigurationManager under the configuration in which the exploded view was created. The exploded steps are listed under the exploded view. Each configuration can have multiple exploded views.
What is exploded view in Solidworks?
In exploded views you can: Evenly space exploded stacks of components. Radially explode components about an axis. Drag and auto-space multiple components.
How do you draw an exploded view?
Exploded Views in Drawings
- Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the exploded view. For details, see Model View.
- Right-click the drawing view and click Properties.
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state.
What does exploded mean?
intransitive verb. 1 : to burst forth with sudden violence or noise from internal energy: such as. a : to undergo a rapid chemical or nuclear reaction with the production of noise, heat, and violent expansion of gases dynamite explodes.
What is meant by exploded drawing?
Exploded diagrams show how a product can be assembled and how the separate parts fit together, with dotted lines showing where the parts slide into place. … They are a graphical communication technique that shows the relationship between parts by separating them, as if there has been a small ‘explosion’ along an axis.