To get started, go to www.ezvid.com to download and install Ezvid for free. Once installed, open Ezvid and click the “Capture Screen” button. After the countdown, Ezvid will be recording your screen. You can now launch SketchUp and start creating.
How do you make a video on SketchUp?
Animating scenes in SketchUp
- Context-click the scene tab that you want to begin the animation and select Play Animation from the menu that appears.
- In the Scenes manager, select the scene that you want to begin the animation, and select View > Animation > Play from the menu bar.
How do you record drawings in accounting?
Recording Transactions in the Drawing Account
A journal entry to the drawing account consists of a debit to the drawing account and a credit to the cash account. A journal entry closing the drawing account of a sole proprietorship includes a debit to the owner’s capital account and a credit to the drawing account.
How do you screen record and add text?
How to record computer screen with text and image overlays with Free Screencast?
- Activate the screen recording option. …
- Choose the recording region. …
- Choose the recording options. …
- Add the text and image overlays. …
- Start your screen recording.
How do I export a scene in SketchUp?
How do I export scenes from SketchUp?
- Select File > Export > Animation > Image Set.
- In the Export Animation dialog box, select where you want SketchUp to save your images. …
- In the File Name box, type the root name for your images. …
- In the Save As Type drop-down list, select an image type.
What happens when you triple click a face in SketchUp?
When you double-click a face, you select that face and all the edges that define it. Double-clicking an edge gives you that edge plus all the faces that are connected to it. When you triple-click an edge or a face, you select the whole conglomeration that it’s a part of.
Can you animate objects in SketchUp?
Aside from being a generic tool for CAD, SketchUp is also capable of creating basic flythrough-style animations. Additionally, thanks to plug-ins, the program can become even more powerful, allowing you to animate individual objects with independent motions.
Where do you record drawings on a balance sheet?
The drawing account is represented on a balance sheet as a contra-equity account, and is shown as a reduction on the equity side of the balance sheet to represent a deduction of total equity/total capital from the business.
What are drawings on a balance sheet?
Drawings in accounting terms represent withdrawals taken by the owner. As such, it will impact the company’s financial statement by showing a decrease in the assets equivalent to the amount that is withdrawn.
What is the double entry for drawings?
When a drawing is made, in the double-entry bookkeeping system, a credit should offset the debit in the drawing account. This credit typically goes in another account – in most cases, the cash account.
How do I add text to an I phone screen?
How to add arrows and captions to an iPhone screen recording
- Open Screen Recorder+.
- Tap Start Recording > Start Broadcast.
- When you’re done recording your screen, tap the Recording button > Stop Broadcast.
- Next, tap your recording.
- Then tap Edit.
- Tap to add text or stickers.
- Finally, tap Done.