How do you change dimension color in Revit?
Select the desired dimension type, pick the Edit Type button in the Properties palette, then go to the Color option under Graphics to choose the desired color.
How do you make a glass transparent in Revit?
From your Revit Project file, select the windows family that is not appearing transparent in an elevation view and select the “Edit Family” button on the Ribbon. In the Family Editor, in a 3D view, “cross a window” over the family model elements. Select the “Filter” button from the Ribbon –> Selection panel.
How do you make a glass window transparent?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Clean the glass throughly and tape off the window or door frame.
- Apply a thin coat of the spray paint and let it dry.
- Apply additional coats, if you wish for great opacity.
How do you change the color of dimensions?
In the Dimension Style Manager window click Modify. 4. Select the Lines tab. Several options are available for changing the dimension line colors or other dimension style parameters.
How do I change dimension in Revit?
Change a Dimension Value
- Select an element that the dimension references.
- Click the dimension value. If the dimension is locked, the lock control appears next to it. …
- In the edit box, type a new value for the dimension, and press Enter . The element moves to satisfy the new dimension requirement.
How do I make text size smaller in Revit?
Select a text element, and click Edit Type to view the Text Size parameter. The size listed here is the printed size for the text. To change the size of text placed with the Text tool, create a duplicate family, and make the necessary change to the Text Size parameter.