In order to do that, you need to go to the Drawing View (not the Sheet View) and at the bottom you should see what scale the drawing is set to. Click on the scale and then select “Custom…”. A dialog box should pop up.
Why can’t I change scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.
How do you show scale in Revit sheets?
In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties. On the Properties palette, for View Scale, select a value. Select a scale from the View Control Bar.
Can we change the view scale of existing views?
You can change the scale of any existing view. When you change the size of the drawing, the drawing sheet scale changes to keep the views in proportion to the size of the sheet. However, detailed and scaled views retain their original scale regardless of changes to the drawing size.
How do I change the scale of a sheet in Creo?
To change the default sheet scale,
- Click Annotation and then, in the Setup group, click the arrow next to Properties.
- Click Sheet. …
- In the Scale box, type or select the new scale factor for the sheet.
- If necessary, specify a different sheet to be renumbered in one of the following ways:
How do you make a 3D view on a sheet in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do you change the scale of elevation in Revit?
In the Modify dialog, click Change View Scale. In the Change View Scale dialog, enter the desired scale and click OK. The size of text annotations in the view adjust accordingly.
How do I change the scale in Revit 2018?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .