How do you add terrain in Revit?
- Open exercise file GSG_03_terrain_pad. …
- In the Project Browser, under Floor Plans, double-click Site.
- Click Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface). …
- On the Options Bar, for Elevation, enter 1000.
- Click in the drawing area to add 2 points just to the left of the building, one above and one below the building.
How do you get topography in Revit?
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
How do I create a Toposurface in Revit 2021?
On the Massing and Site tab, select the Toposurface tool. Note that Revit automatically switches to sketch mode. Use the Place Points option on the Tools panel to begin defining elevation points for the toposurface. On the Options Bar, specify the elevation for the point before placing it.
How do you change Toposurface in Revit?
Open a site plan that displays a toposurface. Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Subregion). Revit enters sketch mode.
- Select the subregion.
- Click Modify | Topography tab Subregion panel (Edit Boundary).
- Click (Pick Lines) or use other sketching tools to modify the subregion on the toposurface.
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you get topography thickness in Revit?
Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography). In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. Select the desired topography, and click Link.