How do I make an index drawing?
To Create a Drawing Index
- In Map Explorer, right-click Drawings. …
- In the Drawing Maintenance dialog box, under Active Drawings, select the drawings for which you want to create indexes.
- Click Drawing Index.
- In the Drawing Statistics dialog box, under Generate Index, select the type of index to create. …
- Click OK.
How do you create a table of contents in Revit?
You can use a sheet list as a table of contents for a construction document set.
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
What is index in drawing?
A Drawing Index (or Key Drawing Index) is overlaid with a grid showing the extent of coverage of individual layout drawings for other disciplines. The Drawing Index shows the actual drawing numbers in accordance with the document numbering system.
How do you add a sheet to index in Revit?
Add Placeholder Sheets to a Sheet List
- Open a sheet list schedule. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Rows panel (Insert Data Row). …
- To add placeholder sheets to the Project Browser, you can create a new sheet from a placeholder sheet and associate it to the Project Browser.
How do you add a row of data in Revit?
select any cell. Click (Insert Data Row) from the Rows panel. The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.
Modify a Schedule
- To edit a cell, click in it. …
- To select a column, click a column index (the alphabetical cells between the title and header).
How do I order a sheet list in Revit?
On the Fields tab, add the Designed By field. On the Sorting/Grouping tab, select to sort by the Designed By field and then the Sheet Number. This sorting logic will group the sheets by discipline and then in ascending numerical order.