How do you move around in Autodesk SketchBook?
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do you use the eraser in Autodesk SketchBook?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
Modifying an eraser
- In the Brush Palette, tap the following to open the Brush Library: …
- In the Brush Library, select the eraser you want to modify.
How do I move in Autodesk?
In a 2D sketch, click Sketch tab Modify panel Move . The Move dialog box opens and Select mode is active by default.
In the graphics window, select the geometry you want to move:
- Click to select one element.
- Drag to create a selection set.
- Right-click and choose Select All.
How do you move things in Autodesk?
To Move Objects Using Two Points
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you move drawings on SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
Does Autodesk SketchBook support pen pressure?
Which pressure-sensitive stylus does SketchBook Pro Mobile support on Android. For Android users, currently, we only support S-pen capable devices (Samsung) that support pen pressure on Android.
How do you delete text in SketchBook?
Deleting multiple items simultaneously
- Click LIBRARIES > Fabric Library (or whichever library you want to delete from).
- Click the blue Sketchbook button on the left of the Library box. …
- Click to select the items you want to delete. …
- Click the Delete button at the bottom of the Library box. …
- Click Yes.
How do you erase in Sketchpad?
The delete something from Sketchpad you will need to click on the Select option on the menu and then click on what you want to delete and then click the Remove option. You will then be asked to confirm your deletion, press yes or no depending if you want to remove something.