Choose View > Hidden Geometry or View > Hidden Objects again to clear the option and make the ghost pattern or object disappear. To change geometry from hidden to visible, you need to unhide it. Select the hidden geometry, context-click the selection, and choose Unhide.
How do you delete hidden lines in Sketchup?
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
How do I delete hidden lines?
1. Click File > Options > Entity Display. 2. Under Geometry display settings, in the default geometry display list click Hidden Line or No Hidden Line.
How do you turn off hidden geometry in Sketchup?
Follow these steps to hide a line or any geometry:
- Select the geometry you want to hide.
- Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
Why can I see hidden lines in SketchUp?
In SketchUp, any geometry that’s hidden is still there. You just can’t see or select it. To see the hidden geometry or objects but keep them hidden, choose View > Hidden Geometry or View > Hidden Objects. … Select the hidden geometry, context-click the selection, and choose Unhide.
Which algorithm is used for hidden line removal?
Hidden-surface algorithms can be used for hidden-line removal, but not the other way around. Reif and Sen proposed an O(log4 n)-time algorithm for the hidden-surface problem, using O((n + v)/log n) CREW PRAM processors for a restricted model of polyhedral terrains, where v is the output size.
How do I delete hidden lines in Autocad?
To Delete Hidden Lines
- At the Command prompt, enter AM2DHIDE.
- Select the elements representing the foreground . (In the illustration, the blue plate with the hole is the foreground.) The Create Hide Situation dialog box appears.
- In the Background tab, select Invisible, Deleted.
How do you delete hidden geometry?
Delete Hidden Geometry in ZBrush
- CTRL + SHIFT and drag out a selection to select geometry to hide. …
- Before releasing the left mouse button, or before lifting the stylus pen, press ALT . …
- In Tools > Geometry > Modify Topology, click Del Hidden.
- Optionally, in the same panel, you may click Close Holes to cap open holes.
How do you unhide in geometry?
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do you smooth lines in Sketchup?
How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.
How do I unhide a layer in Sketchup?
The Eye icon ( ) next to a layer name indicates that the layer is visible. Click the Eye icon to toggle the layer’s visibility. To navigate through the list of layers, click the up or down arrow on the right. Or use the trackpad to scroll through the list.