How do you create a curved mass in Revit?
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel (In-Place Mass).
- Enter a name for the in-place mass family, and click OK. The application window displays the conceptual design environment.
- Create the desired shapes using the tools on the Draw panel. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Mass.
How do you draw a curve in Revit?
Sketch a smooth curve that passes through or near specified points.
- Select a tool that allows for a spline. …
- Click Place Lines tab (or respective Place
tab or Create tab) Draw panel (Spline), and place the cursor in the drawing area.
- Click to specify the start point for the spline.
Can Revit do curves?
Curved Beams in Revit can be modelled by Navigating to the Structure tab. Under the Structure panel, select Beam (keybaord shortcut BM).
How do you draw an object in Revit?
Sketch a Rectangle
- Select a tool that allows for a rectangle. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Rectangle).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the first corner of the rectangle.
How do you create shapes in Revit?
Create solid geometry with the Create Form tool.
- On the Create tab Draw panel, select one of the drawing tools.
- Click in the drawing area, and draw a closed loop.
- Select the closed loop.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel (Create Form).