How do I scroll in AutoCAD without a mouse?
Entering the Zoom command with the keyboard can be useful if you are working on a laptop without a mouse because you can simply press Z Enter E Enter for Zoom Extents or Z Enter A Enter for Zoom All.
Why scroll is not working in AutoCAD?
Hold down the CTRL key while moving the mouse wheel. This changes the input and may workaround the zoom problem. Change the value of ZOOMFACTOR in AutoCAD. … Disable scroll settings in mouse software (such as Smooth Scrolling in Logitech SetPoint).
Why is my scroll button not working?
In the Mouse Properties window, select the Wheel tab. Then, try adjusting the number of lines to scroll the mouse or try changing the mouse to scroll one page at a time. After this is adjusted, click Apply and then click OK. Verify this change helps correct your mouse issues.
How do I unlock a pan in AutoCAD?
Enter the viewport and lock or unlock the icon in the bottom to be able to pan and zoom. Use “-p” to enter exact values.
How do I get rid of the scroll bar in AutoCAD?
Go to Solution. Go to Tools, Options, then Display and in the upper left corner a couple of lines down, uncheck the display scroll bars in the display button.
How do you set limits in AutoCAD?
To Set the Display Limits of the Grid
- At the Command prompt, enter limits.
- Enter the coordinates for a point at the lower-left corner of the grid limits.
- Enter the coordinates for a point at the upper-right corner of the grid limits.
- At the Command prompt, enter griddisplay, and enter a value of 0.
What is Zoom command?
Zooms to display one or more selected objects as large as possible and in the center of the view. You can select objects before or after you start the ZOOM command. Real Time. Zooms interactively to change the magnification of the view. The cursor changes to a magnifying glass with plus (+) and minus (-) signs.
How do you unlock a viewport?
Follow these steps to set up the viewport:
- Verify that you’re in paper space. (Check the UCS icon or move the crosshairs.)
- Select the boundary of the viewport whose arrangement you want to protect. …
- Click the Lock/Unlock Viewport button to lock the viewport scale.
How do I change the scrolling in AutoCAD?
- On the AutoCAD command line, enter ZOOMWHEEL.
- Enter 0 to use the mouse wheel as in previous AutoCAD releases (moving the wheel up zooms in, moving down zooms out).
- Enter 1 to reverse the mouse wheel direction (moving the wheel up zooms out, moving down zooms in).