How do you delete a reveal in Revit?
Open a view that displays the reveal, and select the reveal. Click Modify | Reveals tab Reveal panel Add/Remove Walls. Select the walls to continue adding to or removing from the reveal. Click Modify to exit the tool.
How do I load a profile in Revit?
Load or sketch a profile. Click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, and select a profile from the Profile list. If the profile you need is not already loaded in the project, click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel (Load Profile) to load the profile.
How do I create a profile wall in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the wall, and click Modify | Walls tab Mode panel Edit Profile.
Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the profile as needed.
- Delete the lines and then sketch a completely different shape.
- Split the existing lines and add arcs.
- Draw openings or holes.
How do I make walls taller in Revit?
- In a floor plan view, click Home tab → Build panel → Wall. ( …
- Click Place Wall tab → Element panel, and select the desired wall type from the Type Selector drop-down in the properties. …
- On the Options Bar, specify Height: Set the height of a wall to go up to a level.
How do you cut a void wall in Revit?
- Edit the in place wall.
- Create a new void extrusion that will define the opening.
- Use the “Cut” tool and select the void geometry.
- Finish the solid edition.
How do I edit a wall sweep in Revit?
On the Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, click (Select Profile). On the Sweep panel, use the tools that display to select a new sweep profile or change the sweep profile location. To edit the existing profile, on the Sweep panel, click (Edit Profile), and use the tools on the Modify | Sweep > Edit Profile tab.
How do you use wall sweep in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep. Click Modify | Place Wall Sweep Placement panel, and select the orientation of the wall sweep: Horizontal or Vertical. Place the cursor over the wall to highlight the wall sweep location.