How do I add scenery to SketchUp?
To add a scene, follow these steps:
- Select Window > Scenes to open the Scenes dialog. Open the Scenes dialog in the Default Tray.
- Click the Add Scene icon ( ). The scene appears in the Scenes dialog with the default name of Scene 1 .
- (Optional) Click the Show Details icon ( ) in the upper right of the Scenes dialog.
What are layers?
1 : one thickness, course, or fold laid or lying over or under another. 2 : stratum sense 1 the outer layers of the skin. Other Words from layer. layer verb.
How do I remove the background from a picture in sketch?
Double click into the image. In the editor bar on the right there are two types of selection tools. A rectangle selector and magic wand. Use the magic wand to select the white and delete it.
How do I make my 3d brighter?
How to start using Brighter3D
- Make sure you have SketchUp installed, you may download the free (MAKE) or paid (PRO) version from the SketchUp download page. You need to download 64bit version.
- With SketchUp closed download and install the Brighter3D plugin.
- Run SketchUp.