Simply select your mass, and then on the Properties palette, click in the Material field and then click the small browse icon. This will open the material dialog where you can choose a material. Make sure the material has a color assigned to it or it will still look boring gray.
How do you color a component in Revit?
Modify Object Styles
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- Click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported Objects tab.
- Specify the projection, and, if applicable, cut line weights for the category. …
- Click the color value to set the line color.
- Select a line pattern.
How do you make a mass visible in Revit?
Solution: Try the following:
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel Show Mass Form and Floors.
- Type ZF to Zoom to Fit.
- Type VG (Visibility/Graphics). On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, expand Mass. Make sure that Mass and Mass Floor are selected. Click OK.
How do you assign materials to mass in Revit?
How to Set the Material for all Mass Elements in a Project.
- In the Manage tab>Project Settings panel, expand Settings and select Object Styles.
- Expand the Mass category and select the material for the Form.
- Click in the Material column and then click Browse when it displays.
How do you color a generic model in Revit?
Go to Solution. Try selecting the Generic Model(s) and right clicking and selecting override graphics in view. Then change the surface pattern to the color you want.
How do you change mass name in Revit?
Change a Revit Mass Name
- Go to the Families listing in the Project Browser.
- Find Mass.
- Find Instance, right-click, rename!