How do I change the scale of a drawing in AutoCAD?
To Change the Scale of a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to edit. The drawing view border appears.
- Click an empty area inside the drawing view. Grips appear.
- Click the lookup grip. A menu appears.
- Select the new scale from the menu.
How do you scale an existing drawing?
With a calculator, divide the intended length by the measured length. Enter the SCALE (Command). Select a base point, such as 0,0,0. Enter the obtained scale factor to adjust all objects in the drawing model to their correct size.
What is Autocad scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.
How do I change scale 1 to 100 in Autocad?
For scale of 1:100 use the SCALE command to scale the rectangle 100 times. Put this rectangle around what you want to plot then plot using Window and select the corners of the rectangle. Use scale to fit for the scaling and print it out.
How do I draw a line at a specific length in AutoCAD?
A Specific Length
- Click Home tab > Draw panel > Line. Find.
- Specify the start point.
- Do one of the following to specify the length: Move the cursor to indicate the direction and angle, and enter the length, for example 6.5. …
- Press the Spacebar or Enter.