To remove a single face, context-click the face and select Erase from the menu that appears. Delete selected geometry. To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase.
How do I completely uninstall SketchUp?
Click the Start (Windows logo) menu > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > SketchUp #. To uninstall SketchUp, select Uninstall. When asked if you’d like to remove SketchUp, click Yes.
How do I delete measurements in SketchUp?
Just click or drag over them with the Eraser tool to delete guides individually. You can also right-click them and choose Erase from the context menu. Erase all your guides at once. Choosing Edit, Delete Guides does just that.
How do you replace components in Sketchup?
Simply select the component instances (in your modeling window) that you want to replace, and then right-click the component (in the Components dialog box) that you want to use instead. Choose Replace Selected from the context menu to perform the swap.
How do I delete my Trimble account?
Delete Your Account
- Go to your Trimble Identity Profile.
- Click the link “Would you like to remove your account completely?” listed under the Basic Information card.
- You will be prompted to enter your email to confirm you wish to permanently delete your account.
Is SketchUp make 2017 free?
SketchUp Make 2017 is a free, easy-to-learn 3D-modeling program with a few simple tools to let you create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects, and even space ships.
How do I install Google SketchUp?
Locate and double-click on the Installer file (DMG file, probably in your Downloads folder). This will mount the installer drive and open a window with a SketchUp icon on it. Drag the SketchUp icon and Drop it in the Applications folder to copy the application to your computer.
How do you hide hidden lines in SketchUp?
Follow these steps to hide a line or any geometry: Select the geometry you want to hide. Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide.
How do I draw a line in SketchUp with dimensions?
Here’s how to draw a line:
- Select the Line tool ( ) on the toolbar (or press the L key). The cursor changes to a pencil.
- Click to set the starting point of your line. …
- Click to set the line’s end point. …
- (Optional) To make your line a precise length, type a value and press Enter (Microsoft Windows) or Return (macOS).
How do you measure lines in SketchUp?
To measure an angle and create an angled guide line, follow these steps:
- Select the Protractor tool ( ). …
- Click to set the vertex of the angle that you want to measure. …
- Click where the angle that you want to measure begins. …
- Move the cursor to measure the angle. …
- Click to set an angled guide line.
What is a wall offset?
Offset bearing walls are perpendicular walls that DO NOT line up with a support below. The International Residential Codes allows the placement of offset bearing walls within a specified distance from the support without any design calculations for conventional (2x) lumber floor framing.14 мая 2020 г.
How thick is an interior wall?
A two-by-four wall stud is 3 ½ inches wide, and an interior wall typically has ½-inch drywall installed on both sides, bringing the wall thickness to 4 ½ inches. Walls that contain plumbing, such as walls behind sinks, however, should be thicker than standard walls.