Select File > Export > 2D Graphic. The Export 2D Graphic dialog box appears. Navigate to the location where you want to save your image. (Optional) In the File Name box, type a name for your image file.
How do I save a SketchUp file as a JPEG?
Exporting a JPEG image from SketchUp
- Manipulate the view of your model so that it appears as you would like it to appear in the exported image. …
- Select File > Export > 2D Graphic from the menu bar. …
- Enter a file name for the exported file in the “File name” (Microsoft Windows) or “Save As” (Mac OS X) field.
How do I export scenes from SketchUp?
Exporting image sets
- Select File > Export > Animation > Image Set.
- In the Export Animation dialog box, select where you want SketchUp to save your images. …
- In the File Name box, type the root name for your images. …
- In the Save As Type drop-down list, select an image type.
How do I change the resolution in SketchUp?
If your model entities look blocky, try increasing the resolution by following these steps:
- Select File > Document Setup to open the Document Setup dialog box.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Paper.
- In the Rendering Resolution area, select Medium or High from the Edit Quality drop-down list.
Can you export from SketchUp free?
You can try exporting to Collada (. dae) from SketchUp Free or SketchUp Make 2017 (the last free desktop version) and then using the free Autodesk FBX converter to convert it to FBX.
What file types can SketchUp export?
Using SketchUp Data with Other Modeling Programs or ToolsFile TypeFile Extension(s)SketchUp Pro and Shop Only?CAD files.dwg , .dxfPRO and SHOP onlyImage files.jpg , .png , .tif , .bmp , .psd , .tga , .epx , .pdf , .epsSome file types are PRO and SHOP onlySTL files.stlCOLLADA files.daeЕщё 8 строк
How do I save a SketchUp file as a PNG?
Once you have a model open in Sketchup, open the 2D graphic window. Do this by navigating to File > Export > 2D graphic. Click on the “options” button in the lower right corner next to “export.” The “extended export image options” window will appear.
How do I take a picture of SketchUp model?
To take a screenshot in SketchUp, go to File>Export>2D Graphic.
What 3d files can SketchUp import?
SketchUp Pro can import the following file formats: . DWG, . DXF, . 3DS, .
Can you animate objects in SketchUp?
First Steps. Clip Editor: This is the main tool, where you can add and edit your object animations, adjust your camera scenes, and arrange your animation in your desired sequences. Clip Player: This shows the preview of your full animation within SketchUp.
Is Google SketchUp free?
SketchUp Free is the simplest free 3D modeling software on the web — no strings attached. Bring your 3D design online, and have your SketchUp projects with you wherever you go.
How do I make SketchUp run faster?
If SketchUp is taking a long time to pan, orbit, or zoom, we suggest the following techniques to help improve performance:
- Limit Excessive Geometry. Make Groups and Components. Importing Images for Textures. Purge, Purge, Purge. …
- Limit Excessive Geometry. Make Groups and Components. Importing Images for Textures.