How do I download chief architect?
To download and install Chief Architect X11, begin by logging in to your Chief Architect account at chiefarchitect.com. Browse to the Digital Locker page, click the Download button, and save the file to your local hard drive.
How do you activate chief architect?
To activate the Trial Version with a Full Version product key
- Once you have a Full Version Product Key, navigate to Help> Activate Full Version within the Trial version.
- In the Product Activation dialog, input the Full Version Product Key that you received after purchase and click the Activate button.
How do I install Chief Architect Library?
- First, launch Chief Architect and start a New Plan .
- Next, select Library> Install Core Content.
- Once all the core catalogs have been successfully installed, an Information message will display advising that “Your Library Catalogs are up to date.” Click OK.
Can I use Chief Architect on 2 computers?
The software is a single-user license intended for only one person; however, you can install the software on as many computers as needed (Mac and Windows). A single software license can only be active on one of your computers at a time.
Can you get chief architect for free?
Chief Architect is offering a free Student License to allow more flexibility for students to complete coursework outside the classroom. … “I teach Chief Architect to high school students and have never seen them more excited about any other program.”
Who does chief architect report to?
However, the CAO does NOT have responsibilities for the delivery of the products. That is really left up to the various heads of development, or the VP of Engineering. A Chief Architect Officer implements the company’s tech vision, and make the overarching software architecture.
How do I find my Chief Architect product key?
If the software was purchased as a download from Chief Architect, the Product Key can be found by signing into your Chief Architect Online Account and accessing the Digital Locker: Downloads, Product Keys & License Management link.
What is the difference between Chief Architect Premier and Interior?
Product Comparison. Chief Architect Premier and Interiors include 2D design, elevations, cross sections, 3D design, 3D visualization, and construction drawing tools. … Premier includes all the features of Interiors. Chief Architect Interiors is ideal for kitchens, baths, and interior design—everything inside the house.
Where are chief architect libraries stored?
On your keyboard, hold the Windows Key and press R once to open a Run dialog. In the Open line of the Run dialog, type %programdata% and press OK. Locate and browse into the Chief Architect Premier X13 folder. This is the default file location for Core, Bonus, and Manufacturer libraries.
How do I disable chief architect?
To deactivate a license locally
- Launch Chief Architect or Home Designer on the computer where your license is active.
- Select Help> Manage License from the menu.
- A message will confirm that you wish to deactivate the license. Click Yes.
- The software will then close signaling it was deactivated successfully.