Where are model lines Revit?
Use the Model Line tool to add a 3D line to the design. Click (Model Line). Where is it? Click Modify | Place Lines tab Draw panel, and select a sketching option or Pick Lines to create lines by selecting lines or walls within the model.
Can you convert detail lines to model lines in Revit?
Use the Convert Lines tool to change a line to a model line, a detail line, or a symbolic line. When you import a file and explode it in Revit, the import lines are converted to model lines. Model lines are visible in all views of the model.
How do you draw 3D in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do I join a detail line in Revit?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single…
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
What is unique to a newly created workset?
However, if the workset was just created, a dialog will appear stating that the project has not been synchronized to central since this workset was created. You can only change the Editable status after the new worksets are synchronized from the local model to the central model.
What is the keyboard shortcut in Revit for hide elements?
Complete List of Revit Default Keyboard Shortcuts:
|KB Shortcut||Tool Description|
|PP or CTRL-1 or VP||PROPERTIES; TOGGLE PROPERTIES PALETTE / Toggles the Properties palette.|
|VH||HIDE IN VIEW:HIDE CATEGORY / Hides an element category from view.|
|LI||MODEL LINE; BOUNDARY LINE; REBAR LINE / Places a new line.|
How do you create a new text type with different settings for a text family?
To create a type catalog, you create an external text file (TXT) that contains the parameters and parameter values that create the different types in a specific family. You place this file in the same location as the family file so that when you select to load the family, the type catalog displays.
How can you turn a temporary dimension into a permanent dimension?
You can convert temporary dimensions to permanent dimensions so they always appear in a drawing.
- Select an element in the drawing area.
- Click the dimension symbol that appears near the temporary dimension.