How do I turn off revisions in Revit?
Hide a Revision Cloud
- Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog. Use the Show column to indicate whether revision clouds and tags display for each revision. This setting affects all views in the project.
- Hide in View > Category. In a view, select one or more revision clouds, right-click, and click Hide in View Category.
How do you turn off revision clouds in Revit?
The reason that the Revit Revision Box is non editable / greyed out on the sheet is because there is a cloud or series of clouds on the sheet that are not visible. To resolve this, go to the Manage Tab → Additional Settings → Sheet Issues / Revisions.
How do you show revision clouds in Revit?
Add a Revision Cloud
- In the project, open a view in which you want to indicate changes. …
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Revision Cloud). …
- On the Tools panel, click one of the draw tools.
- In the drawing area, place the cursor near the part of the view that has changed and draw the cloud to encompass the changed area.
What is a revision cloud?
Revision clouds are closed polylines that form cloud-shaped objects consisting of arc segments. If you review or markup drawings, you can use the revision cloud feature to call attention to portions of each drawing.
How do I change revision name in Revit?
To see or change revision cloud properties, select a revision cloud in a view, and make changes on the Properties palette. The revision assigned to the cloud. To change the assigned revision, select a revision from the list. (See Enter revision information and Assign a revision to a revision cloud.)
How do you add revision to every sheet in Revit?
In the Revision menu, you will find the Set Revisions On Sheet menu. Select the revision you want to add. Then, you will have to select the sheets to which you want to add the specific revision. If you look at the revision schedule inside one of the selected sheets, you will see the selected revision has been added.
How do you manage sheets in Revit?
Create a Sheet List
- In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Sheet List).
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the sheet list.
- (Optional) To create user-defined fields, click Add Parameter.
How do you create a revision schedule in Revit?
In the Project Browser, double-click the empty node under Sheets (all). The title block displays in the drawing area. In the Project Browser, under Views (all) Schedules, select the revision schedule, and drag it to the drawing area. Place the revision schedule in the desired location on the title block.