How do you change a viewport title in Revit?
To customize the information displayed in the view title, locate the view title family in the Project Browser. Right-click, and click Edit. The view title family opens in the Family Editor. We’ll customize the view title family by adding a label and selecting a view parameter to display in the view title.
How do you edit a viewport in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do I delete a viewport in Revit?
How to Delete Viewport Title Types in Revit
- Change the Viewport back to one you want to “keep”
- Select by ID – use the ID you found above.
- Press Delete on the keyboard (if any viewports still use this definition, Revit will prompt you that deleting this Viewport Type could cause problems etc).
- Rinse and repeat.
How do I change the viewport title size?
Select the View Name label and right-click. Click Properties. In the Element Properties dialog box, click Edit/New. In the Type Properties dialog box, change the Text Size parameter to the new size.
How do I edit a viewport title?
Right-click the name of the view title type to modify, and click Edit. Click Open (Family). Navigate to the location of the view title type (RFA) file. Select the file, and click Open.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do I crop a viewport in Revit 2020?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you change identity data in Revit?
Change the Identity Data of a Material
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Materials.
- In the Material Browser, select the material to change in the project materials list.
- In the Material Editor panel, click the Identity tab.
- Edit the parameter values as necessary. …
- To save the changes to the material, click Apply.
How do I show a viewport in Revit?
- Open a sheet.
- Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new viewport type, and click OK.
- Complete the parameters for the viewport type.
- Click OK.
How do you unhide a viewport in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify | <Element> tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
What is RevitLookup?
GitHub – jeremytammik/RevitLookup: Interactive Revit BIM database exploration tool to view and navigate element properties and relationships.