Simply context-click an axis and choose Reset from the menu that appears, as shown in the figure.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools in SketchUp make?
In SketchUp, you orbit, zoom, and pan all the time as you draw:
- Orbit: When you orbit, you move around, above, or below your model. …
- Zoom: Zoom in to focus on a specific area as you draw, and zoom out to see more of your model.
- Pan: When you pan, you move left, right, up, or down.
Where is origin in SketchUp?
SketchUp (0,0) origin
- Import the data with “preserve drawing origin” option checked.
- go to a specific vertex in the imported data set (corner or end of a line)… …
- Select all the imported geometry.
- Using the move tool, click on the “coordination point” and move your mouse to start the move action.
How do I reset the default material in SketchUp?
If you click on the material icon [top-left] in Entity Info you can choose to reset the material to the default…
How do I reset the render settings in SketchUp?
You can restore, save and load V-Ray settings (in a . vropt file format) from the bottom three buttons in the Settings panel area. The three options are Load Render Settings from File…, Save Render Settings to File… and Revert to Default Render Settings.
Does SketchUp have rendering?
Rendering in SketchUp
Universal method for models including architecture, interiors, and site design models, handling textures and materials, component details, exterior and simulated lighting, render settings, and Photoshop post-processing.
How do I draw a blue axis in SketchUp?
How to draw on blue / green plane
- use the rotated rectangle tool.
- use the line tool.
- rotate the view to a more perpendicular view towards the desired face.
- rotate the rectangle after the creation.