How do I get my project browser back in Revit?
As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display. To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do you reset properties and project browser in Revit?
- Right click Desktop > Display settings > Scale and layout.
- Change the screen resolution down to 100%.
- Locate properties panel and project browser that were left off screen. Note: After locating and moving the properties panel and project browser, change the screen resolution back to the original settings.
How do you add discipline in project browser Revit?
Go to Revit Ribbon> Manage tab> Settings panel. Click Project Parameters. Revit opens Project Parameters. Click Add…
Adding a Project Parameter
- Name: Category.
- Discipline: Common.
- Type of Parameter: Text.
- Group Parameter Under: Graphics.
Why is my project browser not showing in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser. Open Control Panel Display, and make sure that the zoom is set to 100%. If you are using dual monitors, the Project Browser may be displaying on the second monitor, but is not visible. … Drag and dock the Project Browser in the Revit window.
How do I reset a layout in Revit?
Try cleanly uninstalling Revit, and then reinstalling: How to Complete a Clean Uninstall of Revit products.
- Download the attached ResetUI Batch utility (ZIP file)
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Run the BAT file (ResetUI) for the Revit version you want to reset (review included Readme. txt for more details).
How do I reset Revit settings?
Go to the Start menu > all Programs > Autodesk > expand your software folder and then click on “Reset Settings to default”. Select “Reset custom settings” and this will reset the software and launch. Test the software for the issue.
How do I organize my project browser?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
How do I change the view discipline in Revit?
To set the Discipline property for a view, select the view name in the Project Browser, or open the view. On the Properties palette, the Discipline property is listed in the Graphics section. Select a value from the list.
How do you add a discipline sheet in Revit?
Add a custom field named Sheet Order, as follows:
- On the Fields tab of the Sheet List Properties dialog, click Add Parameter.
- In the Parameter Properties dialog, under Parameter Type, select Project parameter.
- Under Parameter Data, for Name, enter Sheet Order.
- Click OK.
How do I change the view type in Revit?
Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser. In the Properties palette, click Edit Type. In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.